|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 26, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 19, 2017 4:24 pm
19 Sep 2017
FROM: 22 CONS/LGCA
SUBJECT: Request for Quote; Solicitation # F2Z3137129AW01
1. In accordance with FAR 12.603(c)(2): This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This solicitation is being issued as a Request for Quotation, which incorporates provisions and clauses for commercial items in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95.
2. The Government intends to award a Firm Fixed Price Contract based on Lowest Price Technically Acceptable.
3. The associated NAICS code for this acquisition is 334220with a size standard of 1,250 Employees.
4. The subject Request for Quote number is: F2Z3137129AW01.
5. McConnell AFB, KS 67221-3702 plans to acquire the following project: Dorm 350 Cell Booster
6. A site visit will not be conducted for this requirement.
7. Offers are due by 3:00 p.m. CST 26 Sep 17. Please fill out the attached solicitation and send with your offer. Interested parties shall submit their quotes via email to A1C Cody Overstreet via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. All questions for this requirement are due by 3:00 p.m. CST 21 Sep 17.
9. Please provide a quote for the line items listed below. Failure to quote on all CLINs will render the quote unacceptable and ineligible for award consideration.
Installation IAW SOW and Drawings 1 LO
Pricing Quoted: (GSA, Open Market Only, etc.) ______________________________________
Payment Terms: Delivery Date:
DUNS #: Required Cage Code Number:
POC: Telephone #:
E-Mail Address: Tax ID #:
Do you have the capacity to invoice electronically (invoicing through WAWF)?
10. This is a notice that this order is a total small business set-aside holding NAICS Code 334220and the size standard is 1,250 Employees. Only quotes submitted by small business concerns will be accepted by the Government. Any quote that is submitted by a contractor that is not a small business concern will not be considered for award.
11. This requirement shall be subject to the Buy American Act in accordance with DFARS 252.225-7000, (Buy American--Balance of Payments Program Certificate (JAN 2014)) and (DFARS 252.225-7001, (Buy American and Balance of Payments Program (DEC 2012)).
A. 52.212-2-Evaluation Commercial Items--Addenda
B. Awardee will be required to invoice through Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF).
C. Award can only be made to contractors registered in System for Award Management (http://www.SAM.gov).
D. Delivery/Assembly: Delivery shall be FOB Destination and included in CLIN prices noted above, unless otherwise and clearly noted by offeror in submitted offer.
E. In accordance with AFFARS 5352.201-9101, Ombudsman,
(a) An ombudsman has been appointed to hear and facilitate the resolution of concerns from offerors, potential offerors, and others for this acquisition. When requested, the ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The existence of the ombudsman does not affect the authority of the program manager, contracting officer, or source selection official. Further, the ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals, the source selection process, or the adjudication of protests or formal contract disputes. The ombudsman may refer the interested party to another official who can resolve the concern.
(b) Before consulting with an ombudsman, interested parties must first address their concerns, issues, disagreements, and/or recommendations to the contracting officer for resolution. Consulting an ombudsman does not alter or postpone the timelines for any other processes (e.g., agency level bid protests, GAO bid protests, requests for debriefings, employee-employer actions, contests of OMB Circular A-76 competition performance decisions).
(c) If resolution cannot be made by the contracting officer, the interested party may contact the ombudsman, Ms. Susan Madison, HQ AMC/A7K, 507 Symington Drive, Scott AFB IL 62225-5022, (618) 229-0267, fax (618) 256-6668, email: email@example.com. Concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations that cannot be resolved at the Center/MAJCOM/DRU/HQ AFICA/AFISRA/SMC ombudsman level, may be brought by the interested party for further consideration to the Air Force ombudsman, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary (ADAS) (Contracting), SAF/AQC, 1060 Air Force Pentagon, Washington DC 20330-1060, phone number (571) 256-2395, facsimile number (571) 256-2431.
F. Additional FAR clauses cited within the solicitation will be incorporated into the resulting contract
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 19, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
53384 Kansas St
McConnell AFB, Kansas 67221-3702
Place of Performance :
Wichita, Kansas 67221
Primary Point of Contact. :
Cody B. Overstreet
Secondary Point of Contact :
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
58--Command Audio Visual Dispaly System Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID WAMHAA0002 Related Notice
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 8/12/2020
Bid Title: 2020 08 Police Package SUVs Category: Vehicle Bids Status: Open Description:
City of Dodge City
Bid Due: 8/18/2020
Bid Number Bid Title Bid Type Bid Issue Date Bid Close Date/Time 21-11-0004
Wichita Public Schools
Bid Due: 8/24/2020
Bid Title: Dispatch Radio System Replacement Category: Police Status: Open Description: The Independence
City of Independence
Bid Due: 8/20/2020