|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Jul 10, 2019|
|Due Date:||Aug 8, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
This solicitation is being advertised as a Construction, Firm-Fixed Price Contract using FAR Part 14 Sealed Bidding. This will be a Competitive 100% Small Business Set-Aside PROCUREMENT. The USACE Norfolk District, 803 Front Street, Norfolk, VA 23510 intends to award a single firm-fixed-price contract. This project is located at Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)/Defense Supply Center (DSCR), Chesterfield County, Richmond, Virginia.
This effort will require the services of a construction firm capable of providing repairs and improvements to
Warehouse 4 Docks and Slab Renovations. The Warehouse facility has developed cracks in the flooring slabs that require repair, and all slab expansion joints have lost their flexible expansion material filler and require
replacement. The loading dock requires replacement, leaving only a portion in place to remain. New stairs and handicap ramp will be required to provide accessibility from the warehouse to the new pedestrian area and parking spaces. Several existing overhead doors require replacement.
This project will renovate portions of the original DLA Warehouse 4 facility, a 180,712 sf, one story warehouse facility. Contractor will provide labor, material, and equipment to perform the following:
1. Repair concrete slabs to include damaged and spalled concrete and damaged expansion joints throughout the Warehouse facility.
2. Provide a new elevated dock along the south of the Warehouse facility. Work also includes new stairs and a handicap ramp that will require accessibility from the warehouse to the new pedestrian area and parking spaces.
3. Replace interior fire roll up doors. All doors in between bays shall be replaced, with the exception of the south side door between A and B Bay and maintain 3-hour fire rating. The doors shall be replaced in-kind: any mechanical doors shall be mechanical and any electronic opening doors shall be electronic. The new electronic doors shall be tied into the fire system.
4. Provide a new 24' wide roadway to the south of the docks, ADA accessible parking,
additional access to the warehouse docks, and roof drain tie-ins to the existing storm drain system.
5. Provide temporary erosion and sediment controls. A Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan will be required in accordance with the requirements of the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality.
6. Demolition of gravelly and paved roads and other hard surface areas for the installation of a 24' wide roadway to the south of the docks, ADA accessible parking, and ramp access to the warehouse docks. Upon completion, all areas not paved for Warehouse 4 access will be permanently seeded to serve as lawn area.
7. Replace all storm drain piping below dock slab and provide new rail leaders from the building and tie into the existing storm drain.
8. Replace existing non LED wall packs with LED fixtures.
9. Remove abandoned exterior power receptacles.
The Anticipated period of performance is 270 calendar days.
Work will be conducted during regular working hours (7:00am to 4:30pm). No holiday work is anticipated.
The contractor shall provide all necessary planning, programming, administration, management and oversight, labor, materials, and equipment necessary to execute all facets of work for construction and related services.
The work shall be conducted by the Contractor in accordance with the contract terms and conditions and all
applicable Federal, State, Local laws, regulations, codes and directives. The Contractor shall ensure that all work provided meets the critical reliability rates or tolerances to be specified in the statement of work. The Contractor shall provide deliverables to be specified in the construction contract.
The magnitude of construction for this effort is estimated between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000. The applicable NAICS code is 236220, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction with a small business standard of
Contractors will be required to submit bonding documents prior to award.
The Government intends to award a single contract to the responsible offeror whose proposal conforms to the solicitation, is determined fair and reasonable, and offers the best overall value to the Government as determined through an Invitation for Bid (IFB) process in accordance with FAR Part 9.1 procedures, Responsible Prospective Contractors.
Prospective offerors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) system in order to be eligible for award. Offerors and contractors may obtain information on registration and annual confirmation requirement by calling 1-866-606-8220 or via the internet at https://www.sam.gov. Representations and certifications applications apply to this solicitation. Representations and certifications may be completed online via the SAM.
|Dec 17, 2018||[Sources Sought] Rudee Inlet Mainteance Dredging|
|Jul 8, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] DLA Warehouse 4 Docks and Slab Renovation|
|Jul 12, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] DLA Warehouse 4 Docks and Slab Renovation|
|Aug 6, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] DLA Warehouse 4 Docks and Slab Renovation|
|Aug 19, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] DLA Warehouse 4 Docks and Slab Renovation|
|Sep 30, 2019||[Award] DLA Warehouse 4 Docks and Slab Renovation|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation May 08, 2019 2:06 pm Changed
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 8/07/2020