|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Oct 10, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 9, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 29, 2017 6:00 pmThe Army Contracting Command, 413thContract Support Brigade (CSB), Regional Contracting Office(RCO)Hawaii has a requirement to provide labor, materials, and vehicles to pick up and dispose of food waste from Government- Owned dining facilities at Schofield Barracks, Fort Shafter, East Range Military Reservation, and Wheeler Army Airfield on the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. The contractor shall perform to the standards in the contract and adhere to all local, and Federal regulation for disposal of food waste.
3) Contract Set aside: This action will be set aside 100% to Small Business.
5) Interested Vendors are highly encourage to submit the following factors upon on submission of quote. (See addendum to FAR 52.252-2) for detail
6) RCO-HI anticipates issuing Request for Quote (RFQ) W912CN-18-Q-0001 on or about 5 October 2017 or earlier. Please note these dates are subject to change. Potential offeror are responsible for monitoring this site for release of the RFQ package and any amendments. The RFQ and any/all amendments will be posted and available for viewing and downloading on Federal Business Opportunities (FBO.gov). Upon release of the RFQ, potential vendors will be encouraged to submit questions and/or recommendations regarding the terms and conditions of the RFQ and/or the associated documents. All timely submissions will be reviewed and the final RFQ may contain changes as a result of any input received.
7) No paper copies will be issued. When the solicitation is posted, it is incumbent upon the interested parties to review the aforementioned site regularly for any updates/amendments to this solicitation.
8) All prospective vendors shall be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) to be eligible for award of a contract. Contractors shall ensure SAM registration is active. The official SAM website is https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
October 2, 2017
October 10, 2017
W912CN18Q00010001_Amendment.pdf (18.06 Kb)
Description: The solicitation is amended to:include questions and answers.
Contracting Office Address :
742 Santos Dumont Ave.
Wheeler Army Air Field (WAAF)
Schofield Barracks, Hawaii 96857
Place of Performance :
413th Contracting Support Brigade
Regional Contracting Support Brigade
742 Santos Dumont Ave, Bldg 108, 3rd Floor
Schofield Barracks, Hawaii 96857
Primary Point of Contact. :
Secondary Point of Contact :
Melanie D. Phaniphon,
|Oct 1, 2017||[Presolicitation] 56Dining Facility Food Waste Collection Services|
|Oct 2, 2017||[Solicitation] 56Dining Facility Food Waste Collection Services|
|Oct 3, 2017||[Solicitation] Dining Facility Food Waste Collection Services|
|Jan 24, 2018||[Award] Dining Facility Food Waste Collection Services|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Sep 21, 2017 4:04 pm Changed
Department of the Army
General Information Department Solicitation Number IFB 17-18/P-75 Jurisdiction County of Maui Department Maui
State Government of Hawaii
Bid Due: 2/21/2018