|Agency:||The City of Lauderhill, Florida|
|Type of Government:||State & Local|
|GovCB Opps ID:||NBD15526945291391144|
|Posted Date:||Dec 6, 2017|
|Due Date:||Jan 18, 2018|
- Department: Finance
- RFP Number: 2018-005
- Start Date: 12/07/2017
- Close Date: 01/18/2018 2:45 PM
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the CITY OF LAUDERHILL is seeking sealed proposals for the following work as specified.
DESIGN-BUILD SERVICES FOR THE NEW FIRE STATION 30
CITY OF LAUDERHILL
Bid No: P2018-005
The City of Lauderhill will be accepting sealed proposals up to 2:45 P.M. EST, on Thursday, January 18, 2018, in the City Clerks Office, 5581 West Oakland Boulevard, Suite 421, Lauderhill, Florida 33313 and will be opened at 3:00 P.M. in Room 135. RFP received after 2:45 P.M. will not be considered and will be returned unopened.
The intent of this project is the design and construction of a new a new building facility for Fire Station No. 30. The facility will be located at 4043 NW 16 th Street, Lauderhill, FL 33313.
The proposed building has been programmed to house the following:
- Two apparatus bays.
- Non-conditioned ancillary functions, generator room.
- Conditioned spaces including space housing living and administration areas for fire-rescue staff, Fitness, IT Room, Bunker, Medical, Storage, Workroom, Equipment Cleaning, Laundry, and Equipment Storage.
The gross areas are as follows:
- Apparatus Bay= 2,507.10 sq. ft.
- Ancillary one story space= 1,251.10 sq. ft.
- First floor area of the living, administration space = 4,781.25 sq. ft.
Total 8,539.97 sq. ft.