|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 22, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 19, 2017 1:58 pmCombined Synopsis/Solicitation
Texting Dashboard & Services
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items and services prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2. Solicitation number VA259-17-Q-1065 is issued as a request for quote (RFQ).
3. This acquisition is a 100% Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) set aside. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 561499 All Other Business Support Services.
4. FAR Clauses 52.212-1, 52.212-2, 52.212-4 and 52.212-5 apply to this procurement. For the exact text and wording of clauses and provisions please see http://farsite.hill.af.mil. The Government contemplates an award of a Firm Fixed Priced 100% SB Set-Aside LPTA Contract resulting from this solicitation. See attached RFQ document for a list of all contract clauses and provisions.
5. Description of services: The Contractor shall provide a dashboard service that shall allow Veterans and Family members in crisis to send text messages to employees of the Veterans Crisis Line (VCL). The dashboard shall need to be configured to accommodate a short code/vanity code. The service shall provide a dashboard type interface that shall allow employees to carry on multiple texting sessions. The service shall trigger an automated response immediately, based on key words in the original message received from the texter. The VCL employee shall then respond back to the texter via the dashboard interface which shall be accessible on their desktop.
The Contractor shall provide Texting Dashboard & Services. The Period of Performance (POP) is 10-01-2017 to 09-30-2022.
6. See Addendum to 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors on the attached RFQ document for information on what to submit with your offer.
7. Offers are due September 22, 2017 @ 12 PM EST. All questions/inquiries must be submitted to the contract officer via electronic mail (e-mail) not later than September 20, 2017 @ 4:00 PM EST. Inquiries submitted via telephone calls will be re-directed to an e-mail submission.
8. Submit offers or any questions to the attention of Erica A Blake via email to: email@example.com.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 19, 2017
Description: VA259-17-Q-1065 VA259-17-Q-1065.docx
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Network Contracting Office 19;Rocky Mountain Acquisition Center;6162 South Willow Drive, Suite 300;Greenwood Village CO 80111
Place of Performance :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Health Revenue Center;400 Fort Hill Ave;Building 37, Room 222;Canandaigua NY
Point of Contact(s) :
Erica A Blake
|Nov 29, 2017||[Award] D--Texting Dashboard and Services FBO 100% SB Set-Aside|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Issue Date: 07/29/2020 Contract Number: NA SimCapture - Tier 1 Description: Upstate Medical
The New York State Contract Reporter
Bid Due: 8/19/2020
Issue Date: 07/23/2020 Contract Number: NA NYSIF Average Wholesale Drug Pricing Database Description:
The New York State Contract Reporter
Bid Due: 8/13/2020
SOLICITATION NUMBER TITLE/ DESCRIPTION DUE DATE TIME ADMINISTRATOR/BUYER IFB#316127 THE FOLLOWING SOLICITATION IS
Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Bid Due: 9/02/2020
Bid Number: RFP-NR-5317 Bid Title: RFP-NR-5317 PD INTERVIEW ROOM A/V REPLACEMENT Category: *Current
City of New Rochelle/IPT
Bid Due: 9/16/2020