Added: Mar 06, 2019 5:47 pm
Page 2 of 2
THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) IS ISSUED SOLELY FOR INFORMATION AND PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION.
THE SUBMISSION OF PRICING, CAPABILITIES FOR PLANNING PURPOSES, AND OTHER MARKET INFORMATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED AND ALLOWED UNDER THIS RFI IN ACCORDANCE WITH (IAW) FAR 15.201(e).
This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation. All information received in response to this RFI that is marked as proprietary will be handled accordingly. IAW FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this RFI.
SOURCES SOUGHT DESCRIPTION
This is NOT a solicitation announcement. This is a sources sought/RFI only. The purpose of this sources sought/RFI is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification relative to NAICS 532490 (size standard of $32.5 million). Responses to this sources-sought will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. After review of the responses to this sources-sought, a solicitation announcement may be published. Responses to this sources-sought synopsis are not considered adequate responses for a solicitation announcement.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VISN 22 Network Contracting Office, is seeking sources that can provide rental of Emergency-Power Generators for (12) months as a backup to the Emergency Generator located at VA Long Beach Healthcare System, 5901 E. 7th St., Long beach, CA 90822.
Item: (Rental only) 300 Kw/480 Volt 3 phase generator with all cables and connections, Quantity: 12, Unit: Month, Description: Emergency-Power Generator rental with change out of generator at the anniversary date.
Item: (Rental only) 1000 Kw generator with all cables and connections, Quantity: 12, Unit: Month, Description: Emergency-Power Generator rental with change out of generator at the anniversary date.
The information identified above is intended to be descriptive, not restrictive and to indicate the quality of the supplies that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the product that fulfills the required specifications.
If you are interested and capable of providing the sought-out equipment rental, please provide the requested information as well as the information indicated below. Response to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, size of business pursuant to the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this RFI?
(3) Are you the manufacturer or distributor of the items being referenced above (or equivalent product/solution)? What is the manufacturing country of origin of these items?
(4) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above (or equivalent product/solution), do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(5) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with NASA SEWP or any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract type and number.
(6) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC or NASA SEWP contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the referenced items/solutions available on your schedule/contract?
(7) Please provide general pricing for your products/solutions for market research purposes.
(8) Please submit your capabilities in regard to the salient characteristics being provided and any information pertaining to equal to items to establish capabilities for planning purposes?
*** Submissions addressing Section (8) should show clear, compelling and convincing*** evidence that all equal to items" meet all required salient characteristics.
Responses to this notice shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone responses shall not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than Monday, March 11, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST). If a solicitation is issued it shall be announced at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this request for information. Responses to this notice are not a request to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation.