|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Veteran-Owned Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 22, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Combined Synopsis/Solicitation / Cancelled
Added: Sep 15, 2017 1:44 pmPerformance Work Statement
Courtroom Equipment, B5410
The US Army Support Activity (ASA) - Fort Dix requires the purchase of courtroom equipment that will be located at Building 5410. Contractor shall provide the following equipment to the Government.
1. One (1) Four channel Complete Courtroom Recorder System with eight (8) each Omni Directional Microphones and transcription package with DVD burner: Martel #DM246 or Gov't approved equal.
2. One (1) 65" Interactive Flat Panel LCD Monitor with built-in speakers: Model #SBID 8065I-G5-SMP-LRMC or Gov't approved equal.
3. One (1) Full-motion wall mount bracket for 65" Interactive LCD Monitor: SunBrite TV model #SB-WM46 or Gov't approved equal. Bracket must be compatible with item #2
4. One (1) ELMO Document Recording System Model #P100HD or Gov't approved equal, with wireless tablet Model CRA-1 or Gov't approved equal.
5. CCTV System with seven (7) color PTZ cameras, and 16 channel DVR 72hours recording system with battery back-up: Samsung SRD-1673D or Gov't approved equal. The seven (7) cameras and DVR system must be of the same manufacturer for compatibility.
6. Three (3) each 32" Flat Panel LCD monitor/speaker TV's and three (3) wall mount brackets for each 32" Flat Panel LCD monitor: Samsung or Gov't approved equal.
Added: Sep 19, 2017 3:29 pm
This solicitation is being reposted under solicitation number W15QKN-17-Q-1143.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 15, 2017
September 19, 2017
Courtroom_Solicit_2.docx (111.14 Kb)
Description: Please disregard the solicitation number on document. Error when creating document.
Contracting Office Address :
BUILDING 10 PHIPPS RD
PICATINNY ARSENAL , New Jersey 07806-5000
Place of Performance :
Fort Dix, New Jersey 08641
Primary Point of Contact. :
|Sep 16, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Courtroom Supplies|