|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 19, 2017 1:50 pmThe Army Contracting Command, New Jersey, on behalf of the Project Manager for Close Combat Systems (PM CCS), is currently seeking potential sources with the capability to provide engineering, technical, and support services for PM CCS systems either in the Contiguous United States (CONUS) & Outside of Continental United States (OCONUS) and/or Theater of War.
1. A brief description of any prior experience in providing services to the entire family of PM CCS systems, to include but not limited to: Detector Special Purpose (DSP) #27, AN/PSS-14B &C, Minehound (VMR2/2+), Gizmo (VMC1), Strider, CEIA CMD (Compact Metal Detector), and Spider Systems.
An example of some of the skill sets that may be required are as follows: Maintenance Technician (Journeyman to Senior) - Fault Isolates, repairs and maintains the Munition Control Unit Trainer (MCUT), Repeater, Remote Control Station (RCU) and RCU Transceiver (RCUT). Logistics Analyst (Journeyman to Senior) - Accounts for Spares inventory, reports system readiness status, schedules and coordinates maintenance efforts at a systems level, conducts shipment of PM CCS equipment. Site Manager - Maintains and Reports readiness of facility to support the System, Coordinates for system repairs, and Liaison to the customer. Trainer - Instructs operators on proper usage of the equipment, provides operator familiarization training, maintains training records, develops and updates training materials. This can be accomplished by a maintenance technician if they are qualified as an instructor.
2. Describe your company's core expertise, capabilities, and capacity relative to any of the following areas:
3. Describe the delivery schedule that your company would be able to sustain and at what personnel quantity levels.
4. Describe the level of expert knowledge your labor force possess, specific to the family of PM CCS systems.
5. Describe your firm's ability (in-house or sub-contracted) to procure materiel and supplies to support CLS activities in support of PM CCS equipment deployed in Afghanistan.
6. Respondents must possess a valid Secret Security Clearance issued by the United States Government, possess a valid Afghanistan Business License to operate within Afghanistan. Candidate contractor personnel must possess valid Afghan visas to work in Afghanistan.
7. Provide details of historical past performance on contracts with Government agencies and private industry in terms of cost control, quality work, and compliance with performance schedules.
Respondents can include additional information, such as brochures, reports, or any other specific information that would enhance the Governments evaluation of the current market conditions for a service contract of this nature.
This sources sought notice is for information and planning purposes only, and should not be construed as a Request for Proposal (RFP) or a commitment by the U.S. Government. The U.S. Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this market survey. All information is to be submitted at no cost or obligation to the Government. The Government reserves the right to reject, in whole or in part, any private sector input as a result of the market survey. The Government is not obligated to notify respondents of the results of this survey. Any information provided will not be returned. If a formal solicitation is generated at a later date, a separate solicitation notice will be published via FedBizOps.
All responsible, interested sources are encouraged to submit their capabilities/qualification data any pertinent information, along with any questions via email no later than 21 September 2017 to Tiffany Nosti at email@example.com. NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. The Government will only accept written inquiries via email.
Contracting Office Address :
BUILDING 10 PHIPPS RD
PICATINNY ARSENAL , New Jersey 07806-5000
Place of Performance :
CONUS/OCONUS and Theater of War
Primary Point of Contact. :
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD A SOLE SOURCE CONTRACT: Prepare, conduct and administer
DEPT OF DEFENSE
R--Strategic Planning and Management Services Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID 68HERC20R0117 Related Notice
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
Litigation Services Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID N0018920QG093 Related Notice Department/Ind. Agency DEPT
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Request for Information (RFI) for Services Procurements COMBAT SURVIVOR EVADER LOCATOR (CSEL) UHF
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 8/20/2020