|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||May 8, 2019|
|Due Date:||Jun 13, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
The purpose of this notice is to gain knowledge of the experience and qualifications of the various members of the construction industry, including Large Business concerns, Small Business concerns, Hubzone small business concerns, Women-owned small business concerns, Small disadvantages business concerns; Veteran-owned small business concerns, Service Disabled Veteran owned small business concerns and 8(a) firms.
The Government is seeking to identify qualified sources either singularly or as part of an assembled team under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, which has a small business size standard of $36,500,000.00.
In accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), subpart, 36.204, the estimated construction price range for this project is between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000. The total contract performance period is 365 calendar days.
Minimum capabilities required include, previous experience of projects similar to magnitude and complexity.
Interested sources shall submit a capability statement demonstrating their ability to perform the work as described above. Responses are requested with the following information, which shall not exceed a total of six pages.
(1) Offerors name, address, point of contact, with telephone numbers, and email addresses.
(2) Business size/classification, to include any designations as Small Business, HUBZone, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned, or 8(a) and NAICS code designations.
3. Bonding capability (construction bonding level per single contract and aggregate construction bonding level, both expressed in dollars; along with current available bonding capacity).
4. Description of capability to perform the proposed project. Manage subcontractors, prepare and comply with various environmental and construction permits (including California), and capacity to execute this project with other ongoing construction contracts.
5. Past performance/experience on projects of similar scope and magnitude, describing no more than three (3) projects that are complete or at least 50% construction complete and that ran concurrently within the past six years. The past performance information should include project title, location, general description to demonstrate relevance to the proposed project, the Offerors' role, dollar value of contract, and name of the company, agency or Government entity for which the work was performed with contact information (reference name, phone number and e-mail address). Projects examples MUST range from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 with AT LEAST one (1) project in excess of $7,000,000. Lastly, one (1) project must have occurred on a military installation.
Responses should be submitted to Lucia A. Carvajal, Contract Specialist., via US Mail or overnight courier to U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Los Angeles District, Contracting Division, c/o Lucia A. Carvajal, 915 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 930, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Electronic transmittal of your submittal is preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submittals are due no later than June 13, 2019. Submittals will not be returned. This is not a Request for Proposals, only a Request for Information. No award will result from this Sources Sought Notice. This notice does not constitute any commitment by the Government.
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation May 07, 2019 5:37 pm Changed
Department of the Army
Susan B. Anthony School - Park Improvements SHRA on behalf of the Sacramento
Sacramento Housing and Redevelopment Agency
Bid Due: 8/22/2019
invitation for bids date posted open date Clarendon Elementary School Modernization and Classroom
San Francisco Unified School District
Bid Due: 8/31/2019
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Jul 12, 2019 6:08 pm Changed
Department of Agriculture
Bid Due: 8/30/2019