|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 10, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 23, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 02, 2017 10:17 pm Modified: Oct 09, 2017 7:20 pm Track Changes
This contract will be used to accomplish maintenance, upkeep, repairs and relocations for outside plant (OSP) (copper and/or fiber optic) cabling. Additionally, the contractor will be responsible for performing site surveys and updating cable location records through the use of GPS assisted survey equipment as directed by the primary customers of this contract, and when making any modifications to the existing telecommunications infrastructure. All work shall conform to the original Engineering Design Plan (EDP) designed by the government for the site where the work is being conducted.
Funding Source: This is a new contract utilizing Logistic Cost sharing (LCS) funds.
The 411th CSB is seeking the following information:
1. Potential Respondents shall describe how they would propose to successfully perform repair and maintenance at four different locations in the place of performance above assuming that all services provided by Respondent would be accomplished in accordance with all applicable U.S. laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
2. Potential respondents shall describe their ability to create design - drawings or as- built drawings. How many years' experience do you have in design or as built? What certifications or business license do you have to do this?
3. Potential Respondents shall describe both their existing relationships with the following entities and the extent to which such relationships would enable Respondents to successfully perform each of the services below:
b. Ability to upgrade or propose upgrade to existing infrastructure.
c. Experience working with U.S Department of Defense (DOD)
d. Local Area network (LAN) Infrastructure upkeep and repair
f. Ability to document and manage network infrastructure visibility.
4. What key personnel with certification do you have within your organizational structure that can perform to the scope of work in the RFI? (The ability to show your organizational chart may be required once solicited)
5. Do you have a Staffing Plan to support all locations identified in this RFI? The ability to show your Staffing Plan may be required once this requirement is solicited.
6. List similar projects worked on over the past 7 years and service provided to those projects.
7. How many years do you have in this business? (Relevant business)
8. Statement of capability and qualifications of the organization to perform the requirement.
All interested business concerns for this requirement shall provide the following information when responding to this RFI:
a. Company name
**The North American Classification System (NAICS) codes for this acquisition is #238210. **
The response date for this market research is Oct 23, 2017. No collect calls will be accepted. All responses to this RFI may be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 9, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
APO AP, 96205-0062
Place of Performance :
Primary Point of Contact. :
Lorna P. Beckman
|Oct 3, 2017||[Sources Sought] Communication Infrastructure Repair|
|Jan 26, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Communications Infrastructure Engineering and Installation|
|Feb 22, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Communications Infrastructure Engineering and Installation|
|Feb 23, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Communications Infrastructure Engineering and Installation|
|Feb 27, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Communications Infrastructure Engineering and Installation|
|Mar 2, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Communications Infrastructure Engineering and Installation|