|Agency:||Department of Homeland Security|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 23, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 19, 2017 9:08 amThis is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation and no other solicitation documents will be issued. This solicitation is issued as Request for Quotation (RFQ) number HSCG25-17-Q-3L3D00.
The U.S. Coast Guard Base Detachment St. Louis has a requirement to purchase colored elastometric or non-reflective florescent film of various sizes, and pre-cut at specific predetermined intervals as described in the attached Request for Quotation (RFQ) utilizing the Simplified Acquisition Procedures.
The FOB Destination delivery is: U.S. Coast Guard Industrial Production Department, Attention Mr. Leonard Raasch, Foot of Arsenal Street, St, Saint Louis, MO 63118-2603, on or before OCTOBER 05, 2017.
Quote should include the following on the attached Request for Quotation (SF 18):
(1) Unit and Total price for each line item.
(2) The name, address, telephone number, and point of contact of the offeror.
(3) Price, availability and any discount terms. We are a Tax Exempt Agency; please do not include Federal or State Taxes in the quoted price.
(4) Completed copy of the representations and certifications FAR subpart 52.2(see document titled FAR Clauses attached to this solicitation).
(5) Company Tax Information Number and DUNS Number. Vendor must be registered or agree to register with System for Award Management, www.sam.gov, formerly known as Central Contractor Registration, www.ccr,gov before the award can be made.
Offers are due at Base Detachment St. Louis by 12PM (CST) SEP 23ND 2017 Responses to this solicitation can either be submitted via e-mail to SK3 Steven Wheeler at STEVEN.L.WHEELER@USCG.MIL. Questions may be directed to SK3 STEVEN WHEELER 314-269-2356, Telephone quotes will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
CLAUSES (a): The following FAR provisions apply to this solicitation. Offerors may obtain full text versions of these clauses electronically at: https://www.acquisition.gov/far/html/52_200_206.html
(1) 52.204-6: Data Universal Numbering Systems (DUNS) Number.
(2) 52.204-7: Central Contractor Registration.
(3) 52.212-1: Instruction to Offers Commercial Items (JULY 2003); there are no addenda to this provision.
(4) 52.212-2: Evaluation-Commercial Items-Pricing (JAN 1999) is incorporated and the evaluation criteria will be based on meeting or exceeding all specifications listed.
(5) 52.212-3: Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items (May 2004)
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 19, 2017
3L3D00_PACKAGE.pdf (659.33 Kb)
Description: QUOTATION FORM, SPECIFICATIONS, SCOPE OF WORK, MEMORANDUM
Commercial_Supplies__Services_Clauses__Provisions_20... (268.50 Kb)
Contracting Office Address :
1222 Spruce Street
2nd Floor - Room 2102.b
St. Louis, Missouri 63103-2838
Place of Performance :
100 ARSENAL ST
SAINT LOUIS, Missouri 63118
Primary Point of Contact. :
Steven L. Wheeler
Secondary Point of Contact :
Tyler D. Shea
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Pre-Solicitation Notice/Synopsis: USCIS Records Operations Support Services (ROSS) Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID
HOMELAND SECURITY, DEPARTMENT OF
Rockwell Automation PLCs and Supporting Hardware/Software Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID W9127S20Q0056 Related
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 8/17/2020
Bid Overview BID #: 42021Q0076 Sponsor: Supply Division Procurement Type: Request for Quotations
City of St. Louis
Bid Due: 8/25/2020
Job Information Crossing Improvements at Massachusetts St & 21st St and Tennessee St
Bid Due: 8/25/2020