|Agency:||Department of the Navy|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 18, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 27, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Sale of Surplus Property
Added: Sep 18, 2017 9:12 am
Material : 45,000 pounds of brass, Small Arms Cartridges (mutilated), Fired Scrap in various sizes, loose. Foreign matter not to exceed 0.1% of total weight. The Buyer is invited to inspect the property prior to submitting a bid. Call 910-451-4214 to schedule an appointment. The Government reserves the right to vary the quantity tendered or delivered to the Purchaser by 10 percent; when the property is sold by weight.
1. INSTRUCTIONS . All bids must be received by the Bid Deadline, Sept 27th, 2:00pm EST. Bids may be mailed/faxed/emailed/hand delivered to:
GF Department, Public Works Division
2. CONSIDERATION OF BIDS, MODIFICATIONS, OR WITHDRAWLS . The Government reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Award will be made to the highest responsive and responsible bidder. When two or more highest bids are equal in all respects, award shall be made by drawing, limited to the highest equal bids. The drawing shall be witnessed by at least two persons. By signing the bid, the buyer guarantees its bid price until material is removed.
3. BUYER ELIGIBILTY . The Buyer must be a United States citizen and eligible to obtain a Department of State, Department of Commerce, or Office of Foreign Assets Control export license. The Buyer is required to report suspected instances involving fraud and abuse, theft or violation of the Arms Export Control Act, illicit diversion of U.S. export controlled technology, or other violations of U.S. Export laws and regulations involving DoD programs and operations.
4. DANGEROUS PROPERTY CLAUSE . Buyers are cautioned that articles or substances of a dangerous nature may remain in the property regardless of the care exercised to remove same. The Government assumes no liability for damages to property of the Purchaser or for personal injury, disability or death of the Buyer, its employees, or to any other person arising from or affiliated with the purchase, use or dispositions of this material. The Buyer shall hold the Government harmless from any and all such demands, suits, actions, or claims arising from or otherwise relating to the purchase of this material.
5. DEPOSIT/PAYMENT . The Buyer is required to make a 50% deposit by certified check made to the U.S. Treasury prior to pick-up of the material. The Buyer will be invoiced on the amount balance after deposit. Payment must be made within fifteen (15) days upon receipt of the invoice. Check will be made to the U.S. Treasury and FEDEX/UPS to the address listed in the bid submission form or hand delivered to the QRP in Bldg. 982. Failure to make payment will result in legal action to recover invoiced funds.
6. LOCATION OF PROPERTY . Material is stored in 2.5 cubic yard hoppers at the Material Recycling Facility, bldg 982. MCB Camp Lejeune will load the materials with the use of a forklift into an open top container (ie roll-off or open top trailer) and is not responsible for damage to any containers. If the use of other equipment is necessary the Buyer is responsible for providing and operating the equipment.
7. Scheduled Pick-Up . The successful bidder will be required to pick-up the commodity within 96 hours of the date of award after making arrangements with MCB CAMLEJ-QRP for weigh-in and picking up the commodity between 8:00am - 1:00pm, Monday - Thursday, excluding Federal holidays.
8. BILL OF LADING . Bill of Lading will be created at the time of pick up and will document the quantity, in pound, removed from MCB Camp Lejeune. A copy of the Bill of Lading will be retained by MCB CAMLEJ-QRP.
9. TRANSPORTATION . The Buyer shall provide trucks that are DOT approved. The vehicles shall possess control devise to prevent spillage. The Buyer shall comply with DOT containment requirements for transporting the materials, DOT vehicle and weight transportation requirements, and adhere to all applicable safety, fire, environment, and OSHA laws, rules and regulations. The Buyer is responsible for the cleanup of all spillage both on and off the installation. The Buyer agrees to provide transportation related to the pick-up and/or shipment of the recyclable materials at no charge to the Recycling Program and/or Government. The successful bidder shall weigh transport vehicle(s) before leaving MCB LEJ-QRP at the Landfill scales, Building 982 Piney Green Road. The weight tickets (original) shall be provided to MCB CAMLEJ-QRP for inclusion into contract records.
10. SECURING THE LOAD. Securing the load is the sole responsibility of the Buyer or his/her agent. The Buyer assumes total responsibility and liability of the material once they are in the Buyer's possession, and shall hold harmless and indemnify the United States and MCB CAMLEJ and its contracting authority.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 18, 2017
SALE__GOVERNMENT_PROPERTY__GEN__SALE_TERMS_MMP100-17... (220.12 Kb)
Description: General Information
Bid_Submission_Form_Brass_MMP100-17-039.pdf (198.80 Kb)
Description: Bid Form
Contracting Office Address :
Qualified Recycling Program (QRP)
12 Post Lane
Camp Lejeune , North Carolina 28547
Place of Performance :
Building 982 Piney Green Road
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina 28547
Primary Point of Contact. :
|Sep 30, 2017||[Award] Brass, Small Arms Cartridges (mutilated)|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
AIRCRAFT COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID 70Z03820QL0000192 Related Notice Department/Ind.
HOMELAND SECURITY, DEPARTMENT OF
Bid Due: 8/14/2020
Small Business Event: MICC-Fort Bragg Advanced Planning Briefing to Industry (APBI) Active Contract
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 9/30/2020
3MRB CCE ISR Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID H92257-20-Q-0122 Related Notice Department/Ind. Agency
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 8/20/2020
Contractor Vetting and Commercial Vehicle Escort Liaison Services Active Contract Opportunity Notice ID
DEPT OF DEFENSE