|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 19, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Contract Award Date :
September 18, 2017
Contract Award Number :
Contract Award Dollar Amount :
Contractor Awarded Name :
Golden, Marv Discount Sales Inc
Added: Aug 29, 2017 12:42 pm1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2. Solicitation Number: W91242-17-Q-0978 is issued as a Request for Quotation.
3. The provisions and clauses incorporated into this solicitation are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-83, Effective 02-July-2015. Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation DPN 20150602, Effective 02-June-2015. Air Force Federal Acquisition Regulation AFAC 2015-0406, Effective 06-April-2015.
4. This acquisition is issued as unrestricted. The NAICS code specified for this requirement is 334290.
5. Contract Line Item Numbers:
*Please include shipping to 4930 Minuteman Way, Charlotte, NC 28208
6. This is a BRAND NAME ONLY item. No substitute products will be evaluated or accepted (see attached brand name justification and approval).
7. The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial, applies to this acquisition.
8. The Government advises offerors to include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror
9. The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
10. The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
11. Quotes are due NLT 12 September 2017, 4:00PM EST. Only quotes sent via email will be accepted. Please email quotes and any questions to Zachary.email@example.com, referencing solicitation number W91242-17-Q-0978 in the subject line. IMPORTANT: Please make quotes valid through 30 September 2017.
FAR 52.252-1: Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998)
This solicitation incorporates one or more solicitation provisions by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. The offeror is cautioned that the listed provisions may include blocks that must be completed by the offeror and submitted with its quotation or offer. In lieu of submitting the full text of those provisions, the offeror may identify the provision by paragraph identifier and provide the appropriate information with its quotation or offer. Also, the full text of a solicitation provision may be accessed electronically at this address):http://farsite.hill.af.mil/
FAR 52.252-2: Clauses Incorporated by Reference (Feb 1998)
Federal Acquisitions Regulation (FAR) Provisions and Clauses:
52.204-10 Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards
Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR):
252.203-7000 Requirements Relating To Compensation Of Former DoD Officials
Contracting Office Address :
4930 Minute Man Way
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina 28208
Place of Performance :
4930 Minuteman Way
Charlotte, North Carolina 28208
Primary Point of Contact. :
Zachary D. Leddy,
|Aug 29, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Bose A20 Active Noise Cancelling Aviation Headsets|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
59--FIBER OPTIC CABLES AND CONNECTORS Solicitation Number: M6700108Q0176 Agency: Department of the Navy
Department of the Navy
Bid Due: 8/08/2020
Bid: PWC2021010 / Black and Decker Substation 67KV Delta to 13.09Y-7.56KV LTC Power
City of Fayetteville
Bid Due: 8/27/2020
Bid: PWC2021009 / Two (2) 67KV Delta to 13.09Y-7.56KV LTC Power Transformers Bid
City of Fayetteville
Bid Due: 8/27/2020
Bid Number Description Date Issued Bid Opening Date Bid Opening Time Help 549-RFB-2020-09
State Government of North Carolina
Bid Due: 8/06/2020