Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
Classification Code: D320
Subject: Sources Sought Notice for Big IP Maintenance Renewal
Response Date: September 17, 2020
Christin Simpson, Contracting Officer
Sabrina Barnes, Contract Specialist
Reference Number: 1300881755
This is a COMBINED SYNOPSIS/SOLICITATION for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a formal solicitation will not be issued.
This requirement is advertised as a competition. Naval Air Warfare Center – Aircraft Division (NAWC-AD) is issuing solicitation number, 1300881755, as a request for quotes (RFQ) for the purchase of ongoing Big IP maintenance for an existing production platform environment on the RDT&E Network. This purchase supports the continuation of required and mandated security patching and upgrades which is vital to ensure Information Assurance (IA) compliance and reporting.
The Government intends to award a contract on a Competitive- Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) basis for this procurement.
THIS NOTICE IS PUBLISHED AS A REQUEST FOR COMPETITIVE PROPOSALS.
The requirement(s) will be procured in accordance with the statutory authority permitting a total small business set-aside as implemented by FAR 19.502-2.
See attachment for item descriptions.
All items must be new and all quotes must be for all items as stated, no substitutes, porotypes, demonstration models, used or refurbished equipment will be accepted and partial quotes will not be considered for award. Only firm fixed price offers will be evaluated. An offer using a sliding price scale or subject to escalation based on any contingency will not be accepted. Award will be made to only one vendor.
Place of Delivery: The items above must be delivered to the following address: RDT&E Infrastructure, 47261 Tate Rd. Bldg. 1463 Patuxent River, MD 20670.
Additionally, the following delivery scheduled should be adhered to as well:
Delivery shall be no later than three days after award of contract.
All invoicing shall be submitted into Wide Are Workflow for payment after all material is received.
Inspection/Acceptance: FOB Destination
This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; a written solicitation will not be issued. The Government will utilize lowest price technically acceptable as the source selection process. The award will be made on the basis of the lowest evaluated price and made without discussions. Offerors must ensure that their firm is registered with the System for Award Management (SAM). For further information, please refer to https://www.sam.gov. The Government will consider written and/or electronic media responses to this announcement received no later than September 17, 2020, 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time and can be submitted to:
21983 Bundy Rd., Bldg. 441
Patuxent River, MD 20670
Applicable FAR Provisions & Clauses:
- FAR Clause 52.203-6, Restrictions on Subcontractor Sales to the Government.
- FAR Clause 52.204-7, Systems for Award Management.
- FAR Clause 52.204-13, System for Award Management Maintenance.
- FAR Provision 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors – Commercial Items.
- FAR Provision 52.212-2, Evaluation – Commercial Items is hereby incorporated by reference.
- Offeror must include a completed copy of provision FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications – Commercials Items with its offer.
- FAR Clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions – Commercial Items.
- FAR Clause 52.213-2 Invoices.
- FAR Clause 52.227-19 Commercial Computer Software License.
- FAR Clause 52.232-39 Unenforceability of Unauthorized Obligations.
- DFARS Clause 252.203-7002 Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights.
- DFARS Clause 252.204-7000 Disclosure of Information.
- DFARS Clause 252.204-7012 Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Information.
- FAR Clause 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The following additional FAR clauses, cited in this clause, are applicable to this acquisition:
FAR Clause 52.222-3, Convict Labor.
FAR Clause 52.222-19, Child Labor – Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies.
FAR Clause 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities.
FAR Clause 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity.
FAR Clause 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans.
FAR Clause 52.222-36, Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities.
FAR Clause 52.222-37, Employment Reports on Veterans.