|Agency:||City of Lee's Summit|
|Type of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Sep 13, 2019|
|Due Date:||Oct 4, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Bid 42531583 Cedar Creek Interceptor Phase 3
INVITATION TO BID
Base Bid, MH-28 through MH-37A, including Line H, I, and K: The construction of approximately 1,193 LF of 30-IN; 168 LF of 30-IN with 42-IN casing; 392 LF of 24-IN; 260 LF of 24-IN with 36-IN casing; 50 LF of 18- IN; 181 LF of 10-IN; 39 LF of 8-IN; and 41 LF of 6-IN sanitary sewer, 11 precast manholes of various sizes and depths, and all associated appurtenances.
Add Alternate No. 1 Bid: MH-27A through MH-40, Including Line J: The construction of approximately 651 LF of 24-IN and 181 LF of 10-IN sanitary sewer, 4 precast manholes of various sizes and depths, and all associated appurtenances.
The site is located in Lee's Summit, Missouri, as shown on the Drawings.
3. Bidding Documents - Sets of Bidding Documents may be requested from:
QuestCDN.com for an electronic file, the eBidDoc number is 42531583. A fee of $15 will be required to obtain the Bidding Document files. An additional fee of $10 is required for Contractors who submit a bid for the Work.
4. Bid Security - Each Bid shall enclose Bid Security, as specified in the Instructions to Bidders, representing five percent (5%) of the sum of the Bidder's Base Bid plus all alternates.
5. Pre-Bid Conference - A Pre-Bid Conference will be held at City Hall Howard A Conference Room, City Hall, 220 S.E. Green Street, Lee's Summit, Missouri on September 23, 2019 at 10:00 AM local time. Prospective Bidders and others interested in the Work are encouraged to attend the pre-bid conference. Addenda may be issued, as the Engineer considers necessary, in response to issues raised at the tour and/or pre-bid conference.
6. Prevailing Wages - The Department of Labor and Industrial Relations Prevailing Wage Determination - Annual Wage Order No. 26, covering the Work is attached to the Form of Agreement (Section 00520).
7. Tax Exemption - All or certain items required for this contract are for constructing, repairing, or remodeling facilities for an exempt entity and qualify for exemption from State and local sales and use taxes under RSMo 144.062. The Instruction to Bidders and General Conditions include tax exemption provisions covering the submission of the application for tax exemption determination by the Bidder awarded the Contract.
8. Work Authorization - For all contracts in excess of $5,000, the bidder shall comply with § 285.530, RSMo, as amended and shall; 1. provide sworn affidavit affirming that it does not knowingly employ any person who is an unauthorized alien and 2. provide documentation affirming its enrollment and participation in a federal work authorization program with respect to the employees working in connection with this contract. The required documentation must be from the federal work authorization program provider. e.g. the electronic signature page from the E-Verify program's Memorandum of Understanding. E-Verify, http://www.dhs.gov/everify, is a FREE Internet-based federal work authorization program operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Letter from contractors reciting compliance is not sufficient.
9. The successful bidder shall comply with the requirements of § 292.675 RSMo. The requirements include on-site employees to complete the ten (10) hour Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) construction safety program, which includes a course in construction safety and health approved by OSHA or a similar program approved by the Department of Labor and Industrial Relations.
This Invitation to Bid dated at Lee's Summit, Missouri, this September 12, 2019.
City of Lee's Summit, Missouri
David Lohe, PE Supervisory Engineer
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Job Information Bid Date Bramblett Road Improvements - Phase 1 (20-010) - City
Bid Due: 6/11/2020
Job Information Bid Date McAfee Sewer Forcemain Replacement 2020 - City of Parkville,
Bid Due: 6/11/2020
Job Information Reconstruction of Crown C and Highway 24 - Pottawatomie County, KS
Bid Due: 6/08/2020
Title: Project No. 89060783 Sidewalk Improvement E 28th St (North Side) From Garfield
City of Kansas City
Bid Due: 6/09/2020