|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 21, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 22, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 20, 2017 12:36 pmTHIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI)/SOURCES SOUGHT IS ISSUED SOLELY FOR INFORMATION AND PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION.
THE SUBMISSION OF PRICING, CAPABILITIES FOR PLANNING PURPOSES, AND OTHER MARKET INFORMATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED AND ALLOWED UNDER THIS RFI IN ACCORDANCE WITH (IAW) FAR 15.201(e).
This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation. All information received in response to this RFI that is marked as proprietary will be handled accordingly. IAW FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this RFI.
SOURCES SOUGHT DESCRIPTION
This is NOT a solicitation announcement. This is a sources sought/RFI only. The purpose of this sources sought/RFI is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification relative to NAICS 813910 (size standard of $7.5 million. Responses to this sources sought will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. After review of the responses to this sources sought, a solicitation announcement may be published. Responses to this sources sought synopsis are not considered adequate responses for a solicitation announcement.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VISN 22 Network Contracting Office, is seeking sources that can provide The Automated Regional Justice Information System (ARJIS) access that at a minimum meets the following salient characteristics with a brand name or equal product for the VA San Diego Healthcare System:
Cross jurisdictional data sharing enhances crime series identification & results in better informed policy decisions
Real time data expedites case closures
Common validation codes and geo-services for data standardization
Standardized UCR classification and reporting
Economies of scale with pooled resources and shared enterprise licenses & procurements
The information identified above is intended to be descriptive, not restrictive and to indicate the quality of the supplies/services that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the supplies/services that fulfill the required specifications.
If you are interested, and are capable of providing the sought out supplies/services, please provide the requested information as well as the information indicated below. Response to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, size of business pursuant to the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.)?
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this RFI?
(3) Are you the manufacturer, distributor, or an equivalent solution to the items being referenced above?
(4) If you are a large business, do you have any designated distributors? If so, please provide their company name, telephone, point of Contact and size status (if available).
(5) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above or an equivalent solution, do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(6) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with NASA SEWP or any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract number.
(7) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC or NASA SEWP contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the items/solution you are providing information for available on your schedule/contract?
(8) Please provide general pricing of your products/solution for market research purposes.
(9) Please submit your capabilities in regards to the salient characteristics being provided and any information pertaining to equal to items to establish capabilities for planning purposes?
(10) Please review salient characteristics/statement of work (if applicable) and provide feedback or suggestions. If none, please reply as N/A.
(11) Please provide your DUNS number.
*** Submissions addressing Section (8) should show clear, compelling and convincing*** evidence that all equal to items" meet all the salient characteristics.
Responses to this notice shall be submitted via email to email@example.com. Telephone responses shall not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than Friday, September 22, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. EST. If a solicitation is issued it shall be announced at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this sources sought. Responses to this sources sought notice are not a request to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 20, 2017
Description: VA262-17-N-2018 VA262-17-N-2018.docx
Additional Info :
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Network Contracting Office 22;4811 Airport Plaza Drive;Suite 600;Long Beach CA 90815
Place of Performance :
Department of Veterans Affairs;VA San Diego Healtcare System;Police Department;3350 La Jolla Village Dr;San Diego, CA
Point of Contact(s) :
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
EXT DPH | RFP 29-2020 SF COVID-19 Cmd Ctr InfoOffr Format : Sell
City of San Francisco
Bid Due: 8/27/2020
RFQ 10441 STORAGE CONTAINERS AND DELIVERY OF ELECTION EQUIPMENT Date Posted: 7/29/2020 10:01
San Diego County
Bid Due: 8/12/2020