|Agency:||Department of the Navy|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 22, 2018|
|Due Date:||Oct 22, 2018|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Information provided to NSWC PCD will be treated as Business Sensitive and will not be shared or distributed beyond other U.S. government agencies without consent from the provider of the information.
Potential sources will be responsible for:
(1) Providing transportable equipment for collecting samples (gas, oil mist, particulate, moisture, or condensed water) from various pressure sources. The transportable equipment will be referred to as a sampling kit in this document.
(2) Analyzing the collected samples.
(3) Providing analysis reports for each collected sample.
(4) Providing a computer database of laboratory results and tracking data.
(5) Arranging shipment of the sampling kits to various military commands worldwide.
(6) Making provisions for the shipment of the sampling kits back to the Contractor's facility for analysis.
(7) Providing a dedicated interactive secure website with the following capabilities:
(a) Order sampling kits
(b) Maintain testable equipment inventory by field activity
(c) Maintain analysis reports by field activity
(d) View sampling status
(e) Authorize shipment of sampling kit orders
(8) Maintaining an approved quality system in accordance with ISO (9001:2015) or an equivalent quality standard acceptable by the Government.
(9) Maintaining ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) or the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP)
A draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) is attached. The PWS is only a draft and may change when the solicitation is issued; however, the core requirement will not change.
Responses to this Sources Sought should include supporting materials that provide a demonstration of your company's capabilities and experience in reference to the listed tasks. In addition, responses must include (1) sources sought number and title; (2) name and address of firm; (3) size of business, including: average annual revenue for past three years and number of employees; (4) ownership (including Country of Ownership), indicating whether: Large, Small, Small Disadvantaged, 8 (a), Women-Owned, HUBZone, Veteran- Owned and/or Service-Disabled- Veteran-Owned Business, and Central Contractor Registration (CCR) information; (5) number of years in business; (6) two points of contact, including: name, title, phone, fax, and e-mail address; and (7) DUNS Number (if available).
Responses and questions shall be submitted to the Contracting Specialist, Linda Hawthorne via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses are due by 9 October 2018.
Only prime contractors should respond. Both large and small businesses, pursuant to the size status for NAICS code 541380, are encouraged to participate in this market research. Joint ventures or teaming arrangements are acceptable.
THIS SOURCES SOUGHT ANNOUCEMENT IS A MARKET SURVEY FOR WRITTEN INFORMATION ONLY. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR PROPOSALS AND NO CONTRACT WILL BE AWARDED FROM THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. THIS IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS A COMMITMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT. IN THE EVENT THAT A SOLICITATION IS DEVELOPED, IT WILL BE ASSIGNED A FORMAL REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) NUMBER AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE PUBLISHED IN FEDERAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES (FEDBIZOPPS).
NO REIMBURSEMENT WILL BE MADE FOR ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PROVIDING INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, OR ANY FOLLOW-UP INFORMATION REQUESTS. RESPONDENTS WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED OF THE RESULTS OF THE EVALUATION. THE GOVERNMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONSIDER A SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE OR 8(A) SET-ASIDE BASED ON RESPONSES HERETO.
NAICS: 541380 (Testing Laboratories)
Small Business Size Standard: $15M
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Complete View Original Synopsis Presolicitation Oct 30, 2018 4:19 pm Changed
Department of Veterans Affairs
Bid Due: 11/13/2018
Number Type Title Opening Date Posted Date 9743-0/23 Bids & Contracts GROUNDS MAINT
Bid Due: 12/31/2018
View file no description type due date notice package register vendors notified Presubmittal
Bid Due: 11/15/2018
solicitation doc dept/buyer/category/solicitation type dates status Annual Contract - HVAC RPQ - 410
Palm Beach County
Bid Due: 8/12/2019