|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Oct 10, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 6, 2017|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 04, 2017 1:34 pmThis is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The solicitation is being issued as a Request for Proposal (RFP); solicitation number is W911QY-17-AMP-2. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular FAC 2005-95, effective 13 January 2017.
The US Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center (NSRDEC) has a requirement for an IDIQ service contract to conduct Airdrop Test Support Services in Eloy, AZ. There will be a single award made to the offeror that presents the best overall value to the Government as outlined in the requirements below.
This is a Total Small Business Set Aside using Simplified Acquisition Procedures IAW Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13 under NAICS code 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services. The small business size standard is $15M in annual receipts.
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENT:
The Army Contracting Command - Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG) Contracting Center, Natick Contracting Division, Natick, MA, in support of US Army Natick Soldier Research, Development & Engineering Center (NSRDEC), is seeking sources who are capable of providing the services outlined in the attached Statement of Work (Attachment 1) as they relate to Airdrop Test-Support Services in Eloy, AZ.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS (ADDENDUM TO FAR 52.212-1):
The Government will evaluate all submitted responses in accordance with the submission and evaluation criteria described herein. Proposals should be prepared simply and provide concise description of capabilities to satisfactorily perform all requirements. Responses to this announcement shall include:
1. A letter, signed by an authorized official of the Offeror, formerly submitting the proposal and containing company name and address, Cage Code, DUNS Number, TIN, business size and type (i.e., large, small, small and disadvantaged, 8(a)certified, woman-owned small, HUB Zone certified small, or service disabled veteran-owned small business) for the applicable NAICS code, and Point of Contact information.
2. A narrative, limited to 10 pages, explaining your ability to perform the work described in the SOW (Attachment 1) including relevant past performance information. The narrative shall also include the following:
a. Three (3) past performance references for related services within the last five (5) years to include:
3. A copy of Attachment 2 (Pricing Structure) must be completed and submitted with your proposal. This pricing structure will be used for comparison of vendor proposals, so if any modifications are made to this document, they must be accompanied by statement explaining what changes have been made, and how the requirements will still be met.
4. Completed and signed representations and certifications (Attachment 3).
The responses to this solicitation/synopsis shall be submitted VIA E-MAIL ONLY. Ensure that the e-mail is clearly marked to indicate its contents, the solicitation number, and the identity of the firm submitting. Proposals may be submitted in Word or PDF format only. Do not include links to websites in lieu of incorporating information into your proposal. See instructions in SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS below.
EVALUATION CRITERIA (ADDENDUM TO FAR 52.212-2):
BASIS FOR AWARD: Award will be made to the responsible vendor that represents the Best Value to the Government. The Government intends to evaluate submittals and award a single contract without discussions. The Government reserves the right to conduct discussions if the Contracting Officer later determines them to be necessary.
The Factors that shall be used to determine Best Value, in order of importance are as follows: Technical Capability, Past Performance, and Price. The Government will conduct a comparative evaluation of proposals in accordance with FAR 13.106-2(b)(3). These factors are further described below:
1. Technical Capability:
a. Specialized Experience: The Offeror MUST demonstrate experience and capability of providing the services outlined in Attachment 1 (Statement of Work) to be considered for award.
2. Past Performance: The Government will evaluate the Offeror's record of past performance in work relevant to the type as called for in the SOW. Offerors are advised that, in addition to the Past Performance information requested in the Submission Requirements above, the Government may obtain Past Performance information from interviews/questionnaires tailored to the circumstances of this acquisition and/or any other sources available to the Government, to include, but not limited to, the Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS), Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS), Electronic Subcontract Reporting System (eSRS), or other databases; interviews with Program Managers, Contracting Officers, and Fee Determining Officials; and the Defense Contract Management Agency.
3. Price: The Government will evaluate the pricing proposed by the Offeror for fairness and reasonableness based upon comparative pricing received from other offerors, and upon the Government's knowledge of and previous experience with these services.
Offerors are cautioned that the Government may render any proposal unacceptable that merely offers to perform work according to the terms of the RFP or fails to present more than a statement indicating its capability to comply with the terms without support and elaboration as specified in the instructions.
CLAUSES AND PROVISIONS:
The following clauses and provisions are incorporated by reference:
Provision 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial, applies to this acquisition and Addenda to this clause are contained in the section entitled "SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS" above.
Provision 52.212-2, Evaluation -- Commercial Items, applies and specific evaluation criteria to be used are contained in the section "EVALUATION CRITERIA" above.
Offerors shall include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items Alt 1, with its offer.
Clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition and the Statement of Work (SOW), Blanket Purchase Agreement, and additional terms and conditions below shall be included as addenda to this clause. IAW FAR 52.212-4(v) the awardees representations and certifications, including those completed electronically via the System for Award Management (SAM), shall also incorporated by reference into and resultant Agreement.
Clause 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items DEVIATION 2013-O0019), applies to this acquisition and a statement regarding which, if any, of the additional FAR clauses cited in the clause are applicable to the acquisition
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE:
52.203-19 Prohibition on Requiring Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements or Statements
52.252-1 Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference
52.252-2 Clauses Incorporated by Reference
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS:
Proposals shall be submitted electronically to Alex Ponusky via email@example.com. All proposals shall be submitted by 2:00pm EDT on 6 November 2017.
**Proposals will only be accepted electronically via the e-mail address provided above. It is the Offeror's responsibility to confirm that their proposal submission has been received.
Questions regarding this acquisition may contact Alex Ponusky via the email address provided above. Questions must be received no later than five (5) business days prior to date for receipt of proposals.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Statement of Work
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
Statement of Work
October 4, 2017
October 10, 2017
Amended_Attachment_1.docx (4,090.63 Kb)
Description: This is an the amended version of the previous Statement of Work dated 4 October 2017. As a result of this amendment, paragraph 5, sentence 3 will change from "Drone to follow airdropped systems from up to 3,000 AGL to the ground." To "Drone to follow airdropped systems from up to 400' AGL to the ground."
Contracting Office Address :
BLDG 1 KANSAS ST
Natick, Massachusetts 01760-5011
Place of Performance :
4900 N. Taylor St.
Eloy, Arizona 85131
Primary Point of Contact. :
Alexander M. Ponusky
|Oct 4, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Airdrop Test-Support Services|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Feb 02, 2018 12:58 am Solicitation Number : W9128F-18-S-M012
Department of the Army
Bid Due: 2/19/2018
Header Information Bid Number: INDCOM18-00007664 Description: Fire Alarm & Sprinkler Maintenance with Fire
State Government of Arizona
Bid Due: 2/22/2018
Solictation Number 18-092 Type Request for Proposal Title Dock Inspections and Repairs Published
City of Tempe
Bid Due: 3/22/2018