|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2021|
|Due Date:||Aug 9, 2021|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
27 JUL 2021: THIS NOTICE IS HEREBY AMENDED TO EXTEND QUOTE DUE DATE TO 9 AUG 2021 AT 4:30PM CENTRAL TIME. QUESTIONS, IF ANY, MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING NOT LATER THAN 4 AUG 2021 2:00PM CENTRAL TIME. ALL OTHER INFORMATION REMAINS THE SAME.
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, in conjunction with the policies and procedures for the solicitation, evaluation, and award as prescribed in FAR Part 13, and as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
1. Solicitation number FA301621Q0098 is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ).
2. The solicitation documents and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2021-05/03-10-2021.
3. This requirement is a 100% Small Business Set-Aside under NAICS code 332311, Prefabricated Metal Building and Component Manufacturing with a Small Business size standard of 750 employees.
4. Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) 0001, Quantity 1 Each applies to this requirement. Enter pricing in the RFQ Cover Page at Attachment 1.
5. Description: Provide all supervision, labor, tools, supplies, equipment and materials necessary to conduct a one-time inspection of aircraft sun shades in accordance with the Statement of Work and Inspection Checklist at Attachment 2.
6. Place of Performance is Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph TX. Desired performance period is no longer than one week. Insert proposed delivery schedule in the RFQ Cover Page at Attachment 1.
Clauses and/or provisions applicable to this acquisition are listed below and continued at Attachment 3.
7. The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items, in addition to any addendum.
8. The provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation - Commercial Items, in addition to any addendum.
9. Offerors are required to include a completed copy of the provisions at 52.212-3 Alt 1, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items, with their offer.
10. The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, in addition to any addendum.
11. The clause at 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items; applicable FAR clauses are check marked.
12. Defense Priorities and Allocations System: N/A
13. Submit electronic quotations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:30 p.m. CDT, 9 Aug 2021. Questions, if any, must be submitted in writing no later than 2:00 p.m. CDT 4 Aug 2021.
Note: E-mails must contain the subject line “JBSA-Randolph Aircraft Sunshade Inspection.” The entire quote must be contained in a single e-mail that does not exceed 5 megabytes including attachments, if any. E-mails with compressed files are not permitted. Note that JBSA e-mail filters are designed to filter e-mails without subject lines or with suspicious subject lines or contents (i.e., .exe or .zip files). Be advised that .zip or .exe files are not allowable attachments and may be deleted by the email filters at JBSA. Ensure only .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls or .xlsx documents are sent as other attachment types may be removed by the JBSA email filter system.
1. RFQ Cover Page (Pricing)
2. Statement of Work and Inspection Checklist
3. Clauses and Provisions
4. Wage Determination
|Jul 7, 2021||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)] Aircraft Sun Shade Inspection|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Solicitation Details Type: Request For Proposals (RFP) Status: Open Solicitation Number: RFP 1100
City of Austin
Bid Due: 10/07/2021
Title Start Date End Date Time Left Addendums QQ #2201 - Fire Safety
City of La Porte
Bid Due: 9/30/2021
ITB 7140-21-ELD - LP&L Elastimold Switchgear Solicitation ID: 714021 | Due Date: 9/21/2021
State Government of Texas
Bid Due: 9/21/2021
Project: Purchase of VEHICLE INSPECTION AND TESTING SERVICES Ref. #: IFS EFM B1421140
City of Dallas
Bid Due: 9/23/2021