|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Type of Government:||Federal|
|Set Aside:||Total Small Business|
|Posted Date:||Aug 29, 2019|
|Due Date:||Sep 12, 2019|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
1. This synopsis and solicitation is prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This solicitation is issued as a Request for Proposals (RFP), solicitation number FA4661-19-Q-0013 Aircraft Cooling Sled Maintenance Services in accordance with FAR Part 13 -- Simplified Acquisition
Procedures. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-100. All firms or individuals responding must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) (www.sam.gov) in accordance with (IAW) FAR 52.204-7. This procurement is being issued as a 100% small business set-aside solicitation. The North American Industrial Classification Standard (NAICS) code for this acquisition is 238220 Plumbing, Heating and Air- Conditioning Contractors. For the purpose of this procurement the small
business size standard is $16,500,000. All proposals shall be valid until 30 September 2019.
2. Contract Type/Scope: The 7th Contracting Squadron (7 CONS) at Dyess AFB, TX intends to award a Firm- Fixed Price (FFP) contract from this solicitation for the services described in the Performance Work Statement (PWS). The Government has a need for a Contractor to provide non-personnel services for the preventative maintenance and repair services of five (5) aircraft cooling air sleds and one (1) aircraft Liquid Cooling System (LCS) cooling oil sled along with all associated air ducting/HVAC plumbing and interior electrical control systems as defined in the
attached Performance Work Statement (PWS) except for those items specified as Government Furnished Property (GFP) and services.
3. Performance period: One (1) 12 month base period plus four (4) twelve-month option periods.
4. EVALUATION: All offers will be evaluted for Past Performance, Technical and Price. Past Performance and Technical when combined are significantly more important than price. A proposal with no past performance will receive a neutral past performance rating. Price may be the determining factor if offerors past performance and technical ratings are determined to be essentially equal. Any proposal that does not conform to the RFP submission requirements (with the exception of page limit requirements) will be considered as non-responsive and will not be evaluated. For more detail on how proposals will be evaluated, refer to FAR 52.212-2 Evaluation - Commerical Items and the Addendum listed under 7. Provisions and Clauses within this RFP.
5. All questions pertaining to this requirement must be submitted and received via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2:00 p.m. (CST), 3 September 2019. Answers to any and all questions received will be posted to FBO.gov no later than 3:00 p.m. (CST) on 6 September 2019.
6. PROPOSAL SUBMISSION: Proposals not following the instructions within this section will be considered as non-responsive and will not be evaluated. All proposals shall be e-mailed to both Mrs. N. Marie Phillips at email@example.com and Damon Chrismer at firstname.lastname@example.org . Proposals shall be recieved via email no later than 3:00p.m. (CST), 12 September 2019. ONLY ELECTRONIC COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
|Jul 15, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Air Cooling Sled|
|Jul 19, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Air Cooling Sled|
|Aug 13, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Air Cooling Sled|
|Sep 6, 2019||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Air Cooling Sled|
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Jul 25, 2019 4:11 pm Solicitation Number : 36C25619Q1045
Department of Veterans Affairs
Bid Number Bid Title Bid Type Bid Issue Date Bid Close Date/Time 17-030-EVendors
Fort Worth Independent School District
Bid Due: 10/04/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Sep 11, 2019 4:26 pm Solicitation Number : PR20115305
Department of Homeland Security
Bid Due: 9/16/2019
Opportunity History Original Synopsis Aug 05, 2019 5:06 pm Solicitation Number : 36C25619Q1322
Department of Veterans Affairs