Added: Jul 10, 2019 3:42 pm
This is a Sources Sought Notice from the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Fleet Logistics Center Norfolk, Philadelphia Office seeking authorized dealers of SolarWinds Software Licenses and Maintenance, for the Joint Staff, J6 Directorate, C5 Assessments Division (C5AD), 111 Lake View Parkway, Suffolk, VA 23435.
The required SolarWinds items are as follows:
Part Number / Description / Quantity
1) 1246 / Network Performance Monitor SL250 (up to 250 elements) - License with 1st-year Maintenance, 1 Each
2) 3051 / NetFlow Traffic Analyzer Module for SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor SL250 - License with 1st-year Maintenance, 1 Each
3) 4102 / Network Configuration Manager DL200 (up to 200 nodes) - License with 1st-year Maintenance, 1 Each
4) 6000 / IP Address Manager IP1000 (up to 1024 IPs) - License with 1st-year Maintenance, 1 Each
5) 5603 / Log and Event Manager LEM250(up to 250 nodes) â€“ License with 1st Year Maintenance, 1 Each
The submission of information in response to this notice shall not be construed as an invitation for bid, request for quotation, request for proposal, or as an obligation on the part of the Government to acquire any products or services.
Responses to this Sources Sought Notice will be treated as information only and part of market research and will not be shared outside of the Government. No entitlement to payment of direct or indirect costs or charges by the Government will arise because of contractor responses to this announcement. This request does not constitute a solicitation for proposals or the authority to enter into negotiations to award a contract. The expected NAICS code for this procurement is 511210. Any information submitted is voluntary. It is requested that interested firms submit the name, address, phone number, email address, CAGE code of the firm, size status under the NAICS code, available contract vehicle (such as General Services Administration Federal Supply Schedule contract, National Aeronautics and Space Administration Solutions for Enterprise Wide Procurement contract, or other Department of Defense strategic source contract).
Be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned. Responses are requested by 17 July 2019 at 3:00 PM local time, Philadelphia, PA. Restrict all responses to non-prorietary information. Responses shall be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.