|Agency:||State Government of Florida|
|Type of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Sep 20, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2017|
|Solicitation No:||FDC 17-AE065|
|Bid Source:||Please Login to View Page|
|Contact information:||Please Login to View Page|
|Bid Documents:||Please Login to View Page|
Department of Corrections
Request for Proposal
ADA Confinement Cell Modifications
Advertisement Number: FDC 17-AE065
Version Number: 001
Advertisement Begin Date/Time: 08/31/2017 - 05:00 P.M.
Advertisement End Date/Time: 09/21/2017 - 05:00 P.M.
Mod: 09-20-2017 09:42:36
Last Edit: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 09:42:57 A.M.
NOTICE TO PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS
STATE OF FLORIDA
DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
The State of Florida, Department of Corrections, Bureau of Procurement, announces that Professional Services are required from architectural firms for the project(s) listed below. Applications from qualified firms are to be sent to the attention of Ridgely Plaines, Bureau of Procurement, Florida Department of Corrections, 501 South Calhoun Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2500, (850) 717-9783. The selected firm may be required to perform its services on an accelerated schedule.
Any firm desiring to provide professional services for this project shall apply for consideration with a letter of application, indicating within the body of the letter, your firms specific abilities respective to the particular projects requirements, office location(s) from which the firm will be doing the work and attach current copies of the following:
1. A copy of the Department of Corrections current Professional Qualifications Supplement (PQS) (dated September 2004, and revised August 2016) with current data. The PQS is posted as a related document for printing on the Vendor Bid System under this solicitation at http://myflorida.com/apps/vbs/vbs_www.search.criteria_form.
2. A reproduction of the firms current Florida State Board License with the appropriate board governing the discipline offered. If the firm is a corporation, it must be properly chartered with the Department of State to operate in Florida. Include a copy of the charter and current certification that all fees and filings are current.
3. Attach a current copy of the SF330 for the office(s) that will be performing the work. This form may be found at http://www.gsa.gov.
4. Evidence of professional liability insurance in the amount of at least $1,000,000.
5. Describe Scope of Work to be assigned to any sub-consultant and a complete SF330 for each sub-consultant.
6. Names, specific qualifications and professional memberships of person(s) to be assigned to this project and their respective roles (do not include resumes).
7. Names, addresses and phone numbers of at least five other agencies for whom similar services have been performed within the last five years and the date, project name, brief project description, firms project manager and specific services provided in each case.
8. If desired by the firm, additional examples of similar projects completed by persons to be assigned to this project, references (none from current or former Department of Corrections personnel) and any other supporting information.
Submit one original letter of interest, five hard copies and one searchable PDF document on a CD of the required data. The required data shall be submitted in the order listed above. Faxed copies will not be accepted. Applications that do not comply with the instructions set forth above may be considered improper and be disqualified. The plans and specifications developed by the firm awarded this project are subject to reuse in accordance with the requirements of Section 287.055, Florida Statutes (F.S.), Consultants Competitive Negotiation Act.
The awarded firm shall not knowingly engage in this project, on a full time, part-time or other basis during the period of the resulting Contract, any current or former employee of the Department where such employment conflicts with Section 112.3185, F.S.
Respondents will be ranked by a Competitive Selection Committee based on the information received in response to this Request For Qualifications (RFQ). Interviews/Presentations of no fewer than three (3) ranked respondents may or may not be required, at the direction of the Committee. Public interviews/presentations will be required and will be scheduled at a later date. Under the authority delegated to the Secretary of the Florida Department of Corrections by Section 287.055, F.S., Professional Services Contracts will be awarded to one firm following the recommendations of the Competitive Selection Committee and in accord with the statutory negotiation procedures. All firms responding to this RFQ will be notified by a single posting on the Vendor Bid System, through the following website address: http://myflorida.com/apps/vbs/vbs_www.search.criteria_form. It is the firms responsibility to check the website for updated information.
Response Date: September 21, 2017 by 5:00 P.M., Eastern Time. Late submittals will not be opened or considered.
PROJECT: Americans with Disabilities ACT (ADA) - Confinement Cell Modifications involving 170 cells at 14 Institutions statewide.
EXPERIENCE: The selected Architect must be knowledgeable with ADA and construction design requirements in prisons or jails and be licensed in the State of Florida.
LOCATION: Work will be related to working on projects statewide; therefore Lowell C.I. 11120 NW Gainesville Rd. Ocala, Florida 34482
1. Wakulla C.I, 110 Melaleuca Drive Crawfordville, Florida 32327
2. Santa Rosa C.I., 5850 East Milton Road Milton, Florida 32583
3. Northwest Florida Reception Center (NWFRC), 4455 Sam Mitchell Drive Chipley, Florida 32428
4. Reception and Medical Center (RMC), 7765 S. CR 231, P.O. Box 628 Lake Butler, Florida 32054
5. Union C.I., 25636 NE SR-16 Raiford, Florida 32083; Suwannee C.I., 5964 U.S. Highway 90 Live Oak, Florida 32060
6. Columbia C.I., 216 S.E. Corrections Way Lake City, FL 32025
7. Suwannee C.I., 5964 U.S. Highway 90 Live Oak, Florida 32060
8. Sumter C.I., 9544 County Road 476B Bushnell, Florida 33513
9. Florida Womens Reception Center (FWRC), 3700 NW 111th Place Ocala, Florida 34482
10. Central Florida Reception Center (CFRC) 7000 H C Kelley Rd. Orlando, FL 32831
11. Lowell C.I. 11120 NW Gainesville Rd. Ocala, Florida 34482
12. Zephyrhills C.I., 2739 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
13. South Florida Reception Center (SFRC), 14000 NW 41st Street Doral, Florida 33178
14. Dade C.I., 19000 S.W. 377th Street Florida City, Florida 33034
PROJECT NUMBER: PH-01
ESTIMATED CONSTRUCTION COST: $3,000,000.00
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR: Chuck Bozeman
With Free Trial, you can:
You will have a full access to bids, website, and receive daily bid report via email and web.
Advertisement Detail Department of Health Invitation to Bid Special Needs Shelter Cots Advertisement
State Government of Florida
Bid Due: 4/06/2020
Advanced Helicopter Training System Program for Ground Based Training System (N61340-19-R-0096) Active Contract
DEPT OF DEFENSE
Bid Due: 4/27/2020
Solicitation #: B200123AEJ Project Name: Lee Boulevard and Lee Street Intersection Improvements Scope
Bid Due: 4/10/2020
Bid Number: BID NO. 2020 - 026 Bid Title: DECORATIVE STREETS SIGNS -
City of Fort Pierce
Bid Due: 4/21/2020